Hi everyone! I know many of you saw that I was visiting some family in Texas. My parents, sister, and nieces had moved around the middle of June, and at some point I knew I would be helping them decorate their new place. As soon as I got here, I had immediately started planning. Specifically, my nieces room. With some client rules, many trips to Target (aside from a few items from HomeGoods), and testing new decor, I had created a beautiful, fully-furnished space, that my nieces love.
(1) Room had to be budget, and rental friendly.
(2) No excessive decorative changes. For example, wallpapers, painting, etc.
(3) Items bought need to sustainable, and reusable when moving into a new home.
THINGS I HAD DONE AROUND THE ROOM:
(1) I moved the desk to the opposite side of the room, providing more space next to the bed, and opening the room further.
(2) I had added a mirror, helping the space look much bigger.
(3) I put in a side table, which is another place for storage.
(4) I added many “accessories” such as a basket, throw blanket, bins, artwork, and more small items.
Below are the before/after pictures and links to all the items I used.
LINKS TO ALL TARGET ITEMS:
What do you guys think? Let me know below, or via IG (@rushmehome). Until next time..