Happy Tuesday… it’s our favorite day of the week because I love to share my Target picks with you guys! And this week is special because my 2 bloggers friends and I are giving away not one but three $25 gift cards to our favorite store Target. And what type of Target lover would I be if I didn’t give you my picks so that its easier for you to purchase my favorite decor items?
To give you guys some inspiration, while we were at the store I was able to style a couple of different items, that was simple to put together.
- Start with styling books (What I usually do is remove the covers so you have neutral tones)
- Use a tray (I love this Lazy Susan, but you can use a tray you have at home or the ones I suggested)
- Use items with different heights and colors that are multidimensional (I used a mug and then for height I added the amber bottle with some greenery)
- Enjoy your beautiful space! (Be proud of yourself)
- Start with a vase, preferable a semi-tall one. 8- 12-inch vase ( I use white vases, always a good color t start with)
- You can use faux greenery, dried florals or real flowers ( There are so many new dried florals in Target stores, def go in person to buy your picks)
- Use a mix of different heights and colors
- Make sure you are using different neutral tones
- Enjoy your masterpiece!
I hope you enjoyed my quick tips! Happy Target Tuesday and Happy Shopping!! Go to my LIKETOKNOWit app to get all the links to my picks!
Don’t forget to enter our awesome Target Giveaway and follow the following accounts for a chance to win!
Until next time…